Request Custom Domain
Complete the following form to request a custom domain to be used for your Knack apps.
Please take note of the following before making your request:
- Custom domains can only be applied to paid accounts on the Pro plan and higher. Requests will be ignored if your account is still in the trial period.
- You will need access to make changes to your domain name. A CNAME record will be required to be created for your domain. Full instructions will be provided upon completion of the request.
- In many cases, you will need to choose a domain that includes a sub-domain. For example: app.mydomain.com should be fine, but mydomain.com may not work for your DNS configuration.
- If the domain you want to use already is running a website you will need to embed the app. Example: If you have www.yourdomain.com as an active website you can't use that as your Knack custom domain. You could either embed your app into a page on that site or use a different domain such as app.yourdomain.com.
- Your custom domain can be used for any app in your account. You will add the app slug to your domain to access that app. For example: app.yourdomain.com/myknackapp.
- Processing these requests can take up to 48 hours.
Custom Domain Request