Knack Affiliate Program
So you want to become a Knack affiliate? Good news — we believe that if you feel strongly enough about Knack that you want to tell others about it, you should earn a commission for any referrals that become Knack customers!
With each new customer you refer you will earn a 25% commission for each month that they continue to use Knack. For example, a $179 referral will earn you $45/month, for every month that customer remains with Knack.
Sign up and start earning today in 3 steps:
- Create your affiliate account using the button below
- Build your own custom referral link
- Share your link via newsletter, email, or social media.
Anyone that uses your link and becomes a Knack customer qualifies as a referral!
Monetize your reach
Whether you are a professional web services provider, subject matter expert, content marketer, or social media influencer, you have the opportunity to reach a highly targeted audience.
Suggestions for reaching your audience:
- Write a blog post about the benefits of Knack
- Share a comparative analysis of different database platforms
- Create a video overview of your favorite Knack implementation
- Join and participate in LinkedIn or Facebook groups
- Publish an email newsletter recommending Knack
- Host a “how-to” webinar demonstrating Knack
However you choose to share Knack is up to you. We’re just excited to have you on board!
Details and terms
The following are the details and some terms on using the affiliate program.
- A PayPal account is required to use the affiliate program and receive payouts.
- Payouts are currently made with every referral payment, using PayPal.
- Upon being accepted as an affiliate, you’ll get access to a portal where you can generate affiliate links and keep track of your referral signups and payouts.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
- Abuse, gaming, or shady behavior will get your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link by mistake. If you have a case like that, contact us first so we can help.
- Upgrades or additional services do not apply to the payout. Downgrades would result in a lower payout.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at anytime.
Now, with those details out of the way we can go about paying you for sending great customers our way!