Easily manage cases, clients, and calls.
Case and call management apps are powerful tools to help you stay on top of your caseload and provide an positive client experience.
In this case management app, lawyers log in to view and update details about their cases, such as uploading assets and scheduling court dates. They also can log calls from leads and clients, making it easier to track opportunities.
Plaintiffs log in to view their case details, saving your team time from having to provide updates over phone or email.
There are more possibilities for expanding the usefulness of an app like this, such as using scheduled tasks to automate reminder emails to lawyers and plaintiffs before events.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Email Your Users
- About Forms
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – track exactly what data you need whether you are a lawyer tracking cases and plaintiffs, therapist tracking sessions and clients (on a HIPAA plan) or researcher tracking interviews and subjects!
- Simplify operations by storing all case data in one place, making it easy for your firm to track their caseload and associated assets.
- Enable communication with plaintiffs and staff using a central info portal and automated email reminders for upcoming events.
- Protect your sensitive data using a secure Knack app, allowing each user to only see their relevant data.
- Custom data – This template works with cases, assets, and calls, but you can customize the app to work with your custom data.
- Customer security – When each plaintiff logs into their portal, they will only see the data connected to their account.
- Website integration – Embed the plaintiff portal right into your existing website so your clients experience a consistent and familiar feel throughout their case.
- Mobile friendly – You and your team can securely check in from anywhere to view and update case data.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!