Easily manage leads, customers, and proposals.
Customer Relationship Managers are critical for tracking the full lifecycle of your customers and optimizing each stage of that relationship.
Stop letting pre-built software dictate how you track your customers. Knack lets you build a custom CRM to track and manage your exact customer relationships – no more, no less.
This custom CRM template is one example of how managing customers through a relationship pipeline can work. It tracks the relationship from contact, to lead, to customer.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of a CRM, including tracking multiple contacts per company and multiple deals per contact.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Email Your Users
- Workflow & Automation
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – track only the deal and customer data relevant to your business.
- Simplify operations by storing all lead and deal information in one place and ensuring each user has the reporting they need to do their job.
- Power workflow with automated email reminders and notifications.
- Protect your customer and company data using a secure Knack app.
- Save time by building a flexible Knack app that allows you to use the same page for all sales reps, while still allowing each rep to only see their own deals.
- Custom lifecycles – Define the custom lifecycle that your customers take, however they turn from contacts to customers.
- Integrated workflow – Trigger notifications, approvals, and other actions as customers progress through the CRM pipeline.
- Easy stats – Gain insights into your customer pipeline by tracking totals at each stage and conversion rates from stage to stage.
- User roles and permissions – Optionally assign customers to your team and employees so they can login to manage those relationships.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!