Easily track and checkout available equipment.
Equipment trackers help organizations track the equipment they lend or assign out.
Knack makes it easy to build and customize your own equipment tracker.
This equipment tracker template enables employees to log in and view equipment that is available to check out or borrow. Once checked out, that item is no longer available for other employees.
Admins can log in to manage the equipment inventory, view which employees have borrowed which equipment, and view a log of all previous checkouts for an item.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of an equipment tracker, such as tracking stock levels for equipment without unique IDs (like batteries or cables).
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Email Your Users
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Workflow & Automation
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to manage any type of returnable inventory – lending libraries at schools for photographic or technical equipment, A/V event equipment, even software subscriptions.
- Simplify operations by tracking all your inventory and borrowers for physical or non-physical goods in one place.
- Be confident that you always know what equipment is available for use and where your unavailable equipment is.
- Custom checkouts – Define how equipment becomes available and what is required for checkout.
- Integrated workflow – Alerts and notifications can be sent when equipment is checked out or becomes available.
- Easy stats – Admins can view the history of each piece of equipment to see checkout patterns and analysis.
- Mobile friendly – Employees can view and checkout equipment on any mobile device.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!