Easily track current inventory, shipments, and ordering.
Inventory managers are a critical business tool for anyone managing physical or non-physical goods.
This inventory manager template allows you to track current inventory levels for your products. Current inventory is updated by tracking incoming shipments and outgoing orders. Order alerts are triggered when inventory levels fall below custom-defined minimum levels.
With Knack, you can say goodbye to bloated enterprise software and build a custom solution that enables you to make smart inventory decisions because you have timely and accurate inventory data.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of an inventory manager, including incorporating vendors or purchasers into the system.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- How to Build an Inventory Manager App
- Calculations & Logic
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Workflow & Automation
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to manage inventory wherever you need it! Whether your users work in a warehouse, manufacturing floor, or office, they can use your app anywhere they have an internet connection.
- Simplify operations by managing all your inventory processes for physical or non-physical goods in one place and creating custom dashboards for each user type to do their job.
- Mobile-friendly interface allows your users to always stay up to date, no matter what device they’re using.
- Be confident that you always know your current inventory levels and when re-orders are needed, thanks to Knack’s calculations that update automatically.
- Custom inventory – Flexible and powerful formulas and equations give you complete control of how your inventory numbers are calculated.
- Integrated workflow – Trigger alerts and notifications when inventory levels reach minimum thresholds.
- Mobile friendly – You and your team can check in from anywhere to get inventory details and update numbers.
- Easy stats – Stay on top of your inventory stats and get totals and updates in an instant.
- Team integration – Optionally create roles for your team or employees to help manage incoming shipments or outgoing orders.
- Customer access – Optionally create access for your customers to receive shipping or inventory updates.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!