Real Estate Listings
Easily manage and display real estate listings.
Real estate listing apps make it easy to post properties, update details and respond to inquiries quickly.
In this real estate app, both realtors and brokers log in to manage listings. They can add and edit listings and add images to each listing’s gallery. Brokers manage all listings. Agents only manage their own listings.
Interested buyers and sellers can perform detailed searches to find their perfect home, submitting an inquiry that is emailed to each listing’s agent.
There are more possibilities for expanding the usefulness of an app like this, such as managing the client data, home inspections, closing paperwork, and showings directly in the app for an all-in-one real estate tool.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Email Your Users
- How to Store Multiple Images for a Single Record
- How to Click on an Image to go to Another Page
- How to Embed Your App into Your Website
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – track exactly what data you need whether for the type of real estate you are managing – commercial, residential, industrial, or land.
- Simplify operations by using one system to manage listings, images, and inquiries.
- Enable faster responses with automated email notifications when new inquiries are submitted.
- Protect your sensitive data using a secure Knack app, allowing each user to only see their relevant data.
- Custom data – This template works with listings, images, and inquiries, but you can customize the app to work with your custom data.
- Website integration – Embed the listings right into your website for a seamless search experience.
- Mobile friendly – Agents and brokers can check in on their listings and inquiries from anywhere.
- User logins – Each agent logs in to update their own listings and can access their info only.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!