As a provider of application and database services, knack.com (together with its affiliates, “Knack”) offers its customers (also known as subscribers), and their customers and users, the means to acquire and disseminate electronic data, files and information. While Knack acknowledges that the internet can provide a forum for free and open dissemination of information, Knack reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions as it deems appropriate. To this end, Knack has developed this Knack Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”), which supplements certain terms of each customer’s respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to such customer’s rights and obligations when utilizing Knack’s services. This Policy may be revised from time to time in Knack’s sole discretion. A customer’s use of Knack’s services after changes to this Policy are posted on Knack’s web site, www.knack.com, constitutes, and shall be deemed to constitute, such customer’s acceptance of any and all new or additional terms of this Policy.
You agree not to use, or allow access to, Knack services for the purposes of:
- Spam or sending any unsolicited commercial messages.
- Disrupting the performance of Knack servers or causing server-wide outages.
- Advertising, transmitting, storing, posting, displaying, or otherwise making available materials that:
- Violate any law, regulation, or other provision having the force of law, either intentionally or unintentionally;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others;
- Violate privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others;
- Falsify the origin of an email, either by forging the sender’s address or email header, or otherwise;
- Are of adult nature, pornographic, or harmful to minors;
- Contain the images of children or disclose personally identifiable information belonging to children;
- Are unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, unlawful, libelous; and/or
- Are viruses, worms, so-called trojan horses, or other destructive codes, files, or programs, or information regarding the creation of such material.
If Knack determines that you have violated the terms of this Policy, that determination, made in Knack’s sole and absolute discretion, constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your Knack account without notice to you or penalty to Knack.
To contact us regarding this Policy, please use https://www.knack.com/contact.