Read how you can revolutionize your operation with Knack.
- Business Need
- Project Type
- Explore All Solutions
- Features & Benefits
- Security and Infrastructure
Safeguard data, control access, and ensure robust system reliability for peace of mind.
- Data Management
Organize, import, and manipulate data efficiently to make informed decisions and drive success.
Integrate data and workflows to enhance productivity and expand functionality effortlessly.
Analyze data, create charts, track performance, and make data-driven decisions with ease.
- User Access
Control permissions, grant or restrict access, and ensure data security effortlessly.
Sell products, manage inventory, and process payments smoothly for your e-commerce business.
- Front-End Experience
Design your app with the best experience for your users and appearance for your brand.
Automate data handling, trigger notifications, and simplify actions for efficient operations.
- Security and Infrastructure
- Platform Overview
Try Interactive Demo
Get a quick taste of Knack.
- Dive into Knack
- Additional Resources
- Compare Knack
See why Knack is the best option.
- Hire an Expert Builder
Find an expert to build or expand your app.
- Learning Center
Learn about how to set up and expand your app.
- Certification Program
Become a certified Knack Expert.
- Developer Docs
Find comprehensive guides and documentation.
- Community Forum
Discuss your build with other Knack builders.
- Compare Knack
- Partner Programs
Customer Payment Portal Template
Share data with your customers to view and update.
Invoicing portals are a secure place to handle payments for services with your customer. This app is similar to our Customer Portal app, redesigned to include our e-commerce features.
In this invoicing portal demo app, customer users log in to request services, view past services, and pay invoices with a credit card. Knack makes it easy to create one page for all your customers to access, while ensuring each customer can only see their own data.
Business users log in to a dashboard where they can view and manage all customer data, review and update services, and add invoices. They can also charge invoices on behalf of customers.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- About E-Commerce
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Email Your Users
- Workflow & Automation
- Webinar Walk-Through: How to Build a Customer Portal
Screenshots of the Customer Payment Portal Template
Benefits of the Customer Payment Portal Template
- Flexiblity to adapt to your specific use case – build a patient portal, student & faculty portal, insurance customer portal, warranty management portal, government portal, and more!
- Simplify operations by storing all customer data in one place and providing custom dashboards for your staff
- Enable communication with customers and staff using automated email alerts and notifications. Send an email to your technicians every time a new service request is submitted. Email reminders to customers for invoices due soon.
- Protect your customer data using a secure Knack app, allowing each user to only see their relevant data.
- Save time by building a flexible Knack app that allows you to easily share data with customers and have them update their own data.
Key Features of the Customer Payment Portal
- Accept payments: Customers can log in any time and pay using their credit card and/or a Paypal account.
- Store credit card information: Customers can store their credit card information (Stripe only). Business Managers can charge a customer on their behalf using their stored payment details any time.
- Custom data: This template works with service requests and invoices, but you can customize the app to work with your custom data.
- Customer security: When each customer logs into the customer portal, they will only see the data connected to their customer account.
- Workflow integration: Approvals, notifications, and permissions can all be integrated into your customer portal, so your customers can participate directly in your business processes and workflows.
- Website integration: Embed the customer portal right into your website so your customers don\’t even have to leave your site.
About the Customer Payment Portal Template
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!