Job Board Portal
Create a portal for employers to post jobs for applicants.
Job portals are perfect for niche industries or communities to post job openings and solicit job applications. Knack makes it easy to create and customize your own job portal web application.
This job portal app helps match employers with applicants. Employers login and add available jobs, view any applicants that have applied, and search applicants for contact information.
Applicants login and apply for available jobs. They also manage their own profile, which gets sent to the employer with each application.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of a job portal, such as integrating e-commerce in order to create a premium paid platform or premium tiers/listings.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User (Applicants)
- How to Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User’s Company (Employers)
- How to Build a Multi-Step Form
- How to Add Instructions to a Form
- How to Email Your Users
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – customize the job application to only collect the fields relevant to your industry.
- Automated reminders and notifications when new applications are submitted or when an employer has requested a specific applicant’s details.
- Protect user data using a secure Knack app, ensuring applicant job searches and data stay private.
- Save time by building a flexible, no-code Knack app that allows you to use the same page for all applicants or employers, while still allowing each applicant and employer to only see their own data.
- Self-serve – Both companies and applicants manage their profiles, jobs, and applications with no administration needed.
- Custom applications – Define exactly which information each applicant must provide.
- Alerts & notifications – Companies are instantly notified with new applications or communication from applicants.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!