Easily list open jobs and manage applications.
Job listings solutions should do more than simply listing open jobs. You also need an effective method to sort, rank, and ultimately hire from submitted applications.
Knack makes it easy to build and customize your own job listings application.
This job listings template enables you to post available jobs in multiple categories directly on your website. Applicants view jobs and apply by adding their resume and any other custom information.
A password-protected area allows HR staff to add and manage positions. Applications can be viewed, evaluated, and ranked.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of a job listings app, such as building it into a more robust employee onboarding application.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- Users & Access
- Show Records Connected to the Logged-In User
- How to Build a Multi-Step Form
- How to Add Instructions to a Form
- How to Email Your Users
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – customize the job application to only collect the data you care about. Adapt the workflow to your specific hiring process.
- Simplify operations and communication internally by hosting all applications and evaluations in one place where all stakeholders can easily access.
- Automated reminders and notifications when new applications are submitted and as an applicant moves through the hiring process.
- Protect user data using a secure Knack app, ensuring applicant data stays private.
- Save time by building a flexible, no-code Knack app that allows you to use the same page for all applicants, while still allowing each applicant to only see their own data.
- Custom job listings – Define the exact information you want to display for each listing and require for the application.
- Website integration – Applicants can view jobs and submit applications directly from your website.
- Easy management – HR staff have a single place to manage open jobs and review applications.
- Application ranking – Enable your team to rank applications and sort by an aggregate total.
- Integrated workflow – Optional alerts and notifications when jobs are opened, applications received, and positions filled.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!