Search a live map for all your locations.
Store locators are the best way to let your customers find your different locations, get directions, and review any details about each location.
Knack enables you to create and customize your own online map databases, including using street addresses or GPS coordinates.
This store locator app uses Google maps to display addresses. The map can be searched by location and range. Each address displays the distance from the search and can be clicked to display in the map. A directions link goes to a full Google maps page to get directions.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of an store locator, such as embedding it into your own website for a seamless user experience.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
- How to Build Your Own Store Locator App
- About Maps
- About Address Fields
- About Embedding Your App
- See this example of a beer locator.
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – display locations of your stores, breweries, clinics, offices, or even where your products or services can be found!
- Simplify management and display of all your locations in your own website with a no-code Knack app and a simple embed.
- Make it easy for customers to find you and get directions and information about all your locations.
- Location details – Users can click on each location to view more details, showing as much information as you need.
- Custom map pins – Show different colored pins for each location based on criteria you define.
- Mobile friendly – The map looks great on any device, including phones.
- Database powered – Leverage the awesome features of Knack\s online database to add your own custom features.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!