Easily build a directory of members to view and update their profiles.
Membership directories enable users to share in a community by creating a directory with their profile information.
Knack makes it easy to build custom member directories that can be read-only or allow each member to maintain their own profile.
This membership directory template allows users to log in and view a directory of fellow members. Users can update their own profile to be viewed and searched by others.
Admins can login to manage all member data.
There are many options for expanding the functionality of a member directory, such as building in multiple member tiers and charging for access.
Explore the following resources to help you build your own custom app:
Why Use This App Type?
- Flexibility to adapt to your specific use case – build a membership directory for your trade organization, local sports club, entrepreneur or business group, and more!
- Simplify operations by storing all member data in one place and allowing members to update their own information.
- Mobile-friendly interface allows your members to always find the info they need, no matter what device they’re using.
- Save time by building a flexible, no-code Knack app that allows you to easily share info with your members and have them update their own data.
- Custom profiles – Define and customize what information to store and search with each profile.
- Search and filters – Multiple tools are available to browser, search, and filter the directory of members.
- User logins – Each user logs in to update their own profile and can access their info only.
- Mobile friendly – Members can view and update their tasks on any mobile device.
About This App
Our demo apps are designed as a learning tool. You can get a sense for what types of apps are possible with Knack. Install apps to your own account to see how they are built. Then, build your own custom Knack app using our no-code Builder!