We’re pleased to release a major new feature for Knack- a calendar view!
A calendar was one of our most requested features. It can enable great online database and web apps like online scheduling.
Now you can easily display any date-driven data in a calendar, just like you could in a table or search:
The calendar follows a look and feel very similar to a Google Calendar, so it will be very familiar and easy to use:
The calendar comes loaded with some great features right out of the box:
- Easily navigate between dates and month/week/day views
- Allow users to add events by clicking on the calendar
- Allow users to edit events by dragging to new times
- Click on events to view and edit details.
We’ll also be continually improving the calendar with some great features coming soon:
- All day events
- Repeating events
- Scheduling by available slots
- RSS and Google Calendar export
Let us know if you use the calendar in your own online database or web app. We want to see it in action!