The Knack team on web applications, online databases, and beautifully designed products.
Starting September 14, 2019 a new e-commerce requirement in the EU called Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) will go into effect. This new requirement will change the way online payments are collected from European cardholders. Below you can find more details about SCA and how this will affect your app.Continue reading...
Case management tools are great for tracking the information you need to work with a client. Additionally, they can help to streamline workflows from the first contact to case resolution. Knack has great features to help you stay on top of your high priority cases and get more out of your data.Continue reading...
It’s always a pleasure when we get to talk to customers and deepdive into their experience with Knack. We’ve been at this for years and have talked to countless customers about countless use cases, but we’re still excited when we come across an app idea we haven’t seen before or get the chance to chat with a customer whose story we haven’t heard yet.Continue reading...
Earlier this month, a small group of jetlagged Americans descended upon London for a historic event: our first ever user conference. One small step for these Knacksters, one giant leap for Knackkind. Years of hard work, countless hours of planning, and gallons of coffee had led to this moment.Continue reading...
Conducting research can help build better products, services, or care for future generations. However documenting and sharing large amounts of data can be tough. Managing your data throughout its lifecycle can save your organization countless hours.
How can Knack help?
Knack has many useful features that can help your team confidently store, backup, and manage your research data.
- Be a central place for recording research data
- Enable other researchers to securely view data online
- Validate data to support consistency
- Reduce data redundancy and improve integrity using field types
- Connect with other 3rd party programs
Analyze your data and report findings using pivot tables, pie charts, and moreContinue reading...
The relationship you build with your customers can be your most important asset! Investing in a high-quality Call Management or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is vitally important for businesses. With the right tool, you can free up the time to focus on what matters – creating a great experience for your customers while growing your business.
How can Knack help?
Knack has powerful features that can help streamline customer management when it comes to collecting, organizing and sharing customer data within your organization.
- Interaction Tracking – Keep track of conversations and any follow-up action items with Records and Calendars
- Security and Permissions – Allow specific users to access needed information with User Roles and Permissions
- Approvals and Workflow – Move customers through a sales pipeline or require a review before approval
- Connect with External applications – Integrate with other applications using our API or Zapier